Saturday, October 4, 2008

living well but we're dying young, to bankrupt a blue sky

The past week has consisted of a few things: slacking, The Glass Passenger, working, drinking, and enough anxiety to last me a month. I have been so disoriented lately. I am completely incapable of focusing on anything for more than a minute.

At any rate, let's talk about this album I'm in love with. I have loved Andrew McMahon since forever, and I have heard a lot of people try to tell me that The Glass Passenger sucks. But.. I love it. My favorite track has got to be "Spinning," but I also love "Hammers and Strings," and "Caves." This album is so full of life, stories, and emotion that I feel like I go on a little trip every time that I listen to it.

Soooo. Besides my intense love for this album, lately I have just been working. I went out last night for the first time in awhile. Kinda. Haha maybe it had been like a week. But I had a little too much fun last night I think. It was no good this morning waking up after falling asleep around 5am. And... then going to work for seven and a half hours with five girls that hate your guts... even better! Right now all I want to do is pass out. But I haven't eaten at all today and that is no good either. So I suppose I'll solve that problem first. Good night!

"I can't remember when the earth spun slowly..."

No comments: