Tuesday, September 30, 2008

find me a man like this

One that will build me a chair.
And let me walk his dog.
Seriously. I am so obsessed with this character and everything he encompasses. Whoever dreamt up Aidan must have taken a page right from my "Who I Want To Marry" diary. It sounds so silly to say that about a fictional character, but it's true! It doesn't help that I am so overly attached to this show.

Those who know me, know that I am not the sappy, head over heels type. I'm the kind of person that tells you she's going to puke because you're being too cute. So don't get the wrong idea, people. But if you find this man anywhere you ought to tell him that I am his soulmate. Seriously.

In other news, the "Next Blog" feature on this thing is pretty amazing. No joke. I just played with it for like an hour last night and ran into some really awesome blogs. Random ones you would never read on a normal day. Try it out for yourself.

No comments: