Tuesday, April 14, 2009

five months later

... and I shall revive you, trusty blog. To be honest, I completely forgot about you and for that I am truly and irrevocably sorry. But, in my defense, I have been incredibly busy these past five months. You see, I got a new job on top of the one I already have, and because of this, I have been working between 60 and 75 hours a week! Insane, right? At any rate, let me catch you up on the last five months of my life....

Wait, I just did! That's all I've been doing. Working. (Speaking of work, this keyboard's shift key is rather frustrating and NOT working properly!!!) I do sincerely hope to pay more attention to you in the very near future, dear Blog. Thank you for not abandoning me (because you can't delete yourself, only I can do that.. ha!)

No comments: